Thursday, September 17, 2015

A Small Peek Into My Studio

In the spirit of getting to know a little about my little studio, here are a few pics of what is going on.


Just finished this one. The Flaming Pumpkin 6x8 Acrylic on Canvas Board.
The story will be in another post.
The Dark Angel has been cut down, getting ready to frame. The Shroud is hanging in Virgyl's Cafe. And the monk in the corner is just sitting there like a mountain.
My Work Table Top and a ScrapLamp. I love finding scrap pieces of wood a little glue a couple of holes drilled and Voila a lamp is born . Scrap wood provides an endless amount of distraction to instantly transport me into another paradigm, giving me a fresh look at a painting when I come back. It looks like total chaos, but there really is a coherent pattern going on, even if I don't know what it is at the time.

I have a bunch of little tricks I use to make my life a little easier, like DIY brush holders and Table top easels etc. Posts coming soon. If anyone is interested.


No comments:

Post a Comment